Bird, Tree & Garden Club
This summer BTG offers free Guided Discovery Tours each weekday! Meet up with a local professional nature guide and explore various aspects of the lake, gardens, the Arboretum as well as trees and birds!
Connect with Chautauqua Bird, Tree & Garden Club as we Explore, Enjoy, Engage!
• Lake Walk – 6:30 p.m. Heinz Beach/YAC porch
• Bird Walk – 7:3O a.m. Smith Wilkes entry
• Garden Tour – 2:30 p.m. Smith Wilkes Hall or Fletcher Music Rain Garden (check Chautauquan Daily for location)
• Purple Martin Talks – 4 p.m. Sports Club on South Lake Drive
• Nature Walk – 1:30 p.m. Smith Wilkes lakeside
• Betsy Burgeson Garden Tour – 10:30 a.m. ** Gardens vary each week, check the daily for Tour meet up location
** Tours occur rain or shine so bring an umbrella. Serious rain or lightening either cancels or moves the tour to an indoor venue.
The BTG House and Garden biennial Event offers docent lead tours inside quintessential Chautauqua properties. Additionally, a wide range of interesting private and public gardens will be on display offering both self-guided tours as well as master gardener talks scheduled throughout the day. Touring house interiors begins at Noon through 5 p.m., but, a house tour ticket allows access to the grounds all day from 8 a.m.–8 p.m. So arrive early and plan to spend the entire day exploring the grounds.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
2021 House & Garden Tour Suspended
Due to the health threat of the COVID-19 virus, the 2021 House & Garden Tour has been suspended. The BTG is offering tour patrons who have already purchased tickets their choice of:
- Roll ticket forward to 2022
- Donate your ticket to BTG
Please forward your preference to BTGhousetour@gmail.com for follow up. We will take action on your request upon a validation of your name/ticket number. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refrain from sending credit card information in your email.
Check chautauquabtg.org for all the details.